Florida Legal Advertising, Inc. specializes in providing a knowledgeable vendor to law firms for the purpose of publishing legal notices in Florida. FLA partners with county newspapers to process your public notices accurately, efficiently and economically. FLA researches qualified newspapers that fulfill all Florida statutory requirements, meet Postal Service regulations and are recognized by county clerks of court.
FLA serves Volusia, Brevard, Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties and
continues to expand services in an increasing number of Florida’s 67 counties.
(Sales and Actions)
|$170 Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River|
|Probate (NTC, Notice|
of Administration, etc.)
|$185 Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River|
|Dissolution of Marriage/|
|Non-Court related legal notices*||$14 PCI|
Per Column Inch
|Varies based on type|
|Fictitious Name||$35||1x publication|
|Minimum charge per insertion||$25|
Public notices over 16″ are subject to a per-column-inch rate.
* Public Sales, Public Auctions, Public Hearings, Vehicle/Vessel Sales, Bids, Meetings, etc.
Rates apply to Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Brevard counties.
Notices may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is MONDAY 11:00AM for a Thursday publication.
Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Brevard county
legal notices are published with the following newspaper:
Veteran Voice, LLC, P.O. Box 1487, Stuart, FL 34995-1487
** IMPORTANT **
Sales and Actions forwarded to FLA by the county clerk’s office
should reference “Florida Legal Advertising” or “FLA”
on the cover sheet, envelopes and the notice itself
to ensure a $170 flat rate and a timely publication.
FLA, 5728 Major Blvd, Suite 610, Orlando FL 32819
In addition to the timely and accurate publication of public notices,
FLA offers the following ENHANCED SERVICES:
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY – of the original notarized affidavit to the clerk of court on the final publication date.
- EMAIL and INVOICE – with a copy of the first insertion to the client by the first publication date.
- ONE INBOX FOR ALL COUNTIES – Email notices to email@example.com (or instruct the courthouse to do the same)
- EXPERIENCED STAFF – dedicated to legal advertising only, all legal advertising employees are notaries public.
- NO PRE-PAYMENT REQUIRED – for legal notices placed by law firms.